Asteroid City

I love this movie. The mother dies in the beginning and the dad doesn't tell the kids for three weeks.

It's genius how the dad names his kids after constellations and galaxies.

The colours are perfection.

Bill Murray is on my top 3 list of favourite actors and I also love Scarlett Johansson.

When Augie describes how he met the mother, it's my favourite. “Maybe she is in the stars.” But he's an atheist and I can relate to that, too. It was funny when one of the kids asked if they were orphans now.

It's a Wes Anderson film. I saw it on TV once but never saw the end. ✨ ๐ŸŽฌ ๐Ÿฟ

“They’re strange, aren’t they? Children. Compared to normal people.” ๐Ÿ˜…

“We are just two catastrophically wounded people who don't express the depths of our pain because... we don't want to.” Especially liked this. ๐Ÿ–ค

Comments